Yay this year’s purchasing process is so much smoother! I completed my first order in just 1 min and hold the shipment! Then a couple hours later, ordered a few accessories and merge the shipment!
After going through minor hesitation of getting an second planner for my work. I went from wanting a week to a A6 to a Cousin. But in the end, I decided not to purchase an Hobonichi for work. Then I would get to explore other planner. lol.
And… here’s my final purchase:
1) Yes I decided to for the Circus cover because its too colourful to resist. I wanted something more unique… Last year, I choose the Soda Dots. It was my love at first sight. But I realise I wanted A Book and Flowers more after seeing more posts on it.So this year, I went for something different.
The real life cover isn’t really WOW to me. The print on the cover isn’t as clear as I thought. But considering that they are printed on polyester, its quite understandable.
Its still beautiful just not as WOW.
2) Clear cover no longer given out as an freebie. But it wasn’t that expensive. So i decided to get one just in case. It should be good enough to last for one year!
3) One of my issues for this year is I cannot find pages. I think I am still not familiar with the monthly features so it is such a waste. Hope the index tab will help me find my way.
4) I purchased those cute plastic folders as its very hard to find cute plastic folders like this that will fits exactly into a Hobonichi cover! Besides, I am into keep reciepts before I entered them into my Hobonichi Techo. So they would be so useful for me!
5) I didn’t purchase pencil boards last year as they reminds me of the boring paper cutter board. But the pencil board is so different…
6) I am into expenses tracking. And one of my goals next year is better keep track of it. I saw this stamp last year and felt that it was expensive. But, I realise that it would helpful because sometimes, I forgotten to write. It would make things more neat too.