I have been kinda obsessed with productivity ever since I had a planner.
So I am trying to be more productive at work too.
Truth is…. there isn’t much to do. Hence, there is a constraint in being productivity.
I hate sitting around and doing nothing. It is like you don’t know what you want in your life.
But anyway, I need to be more productive at work:
- work on my personal documents. WORK always come first. But if there isn’t, I will just open up my personal documents on Google drive and work on it. Example document is my “To-do” list, my wish list etc
- Learn something new. Instead of sitting around, I could learn something new. I went to the tax website and tried to read a bit on tax. I probably should start taking notes and actually learning it rather than reading it just to pass time.
- Brainstorm on improving work flow/process. I always like to think of way to improve on things and to make our life easier.
- Read news. Rather than surfing around aimlessly, it is more important to keep yourself updated with the most important stuffs which is NEWS.
- Write. I am trying to do a bit of writing here and there. But its not really that ideal as I prefer a non-distractive environment.
- Reorganise my work space. I do have stacks of documents to shred and clear but we do not have a heavy duty shredder. so this cannot be accomplish in a short time.
- Think. Thinking is always good for your brain.
What I do not do at work:
- Listen to music.
- Read books.
- Play games.